Recruitment of a scientific collaborator
at the LSRS and the University of Tübingen’s Chair of Religious Pedagogy
The Luxembourg School of Religion & Society and the University of Tübingen’s Chair of Religious Pedagogy recruit
a scientific collaborator
from 1st September 2020.
Duration of the fixed-term contract: 3 years, based in Luxembourg
Workload: 40 hours/week
Salary: 33.600 € gross/year
The degree of Dr. theol. will be conferred by the Faculty of Catholic Theology of the University of Tübingen.
- writing a doctoral dissertation on Elie Wiesel’s work from both a theological and a literary perspective, under the joint supervision of Prof. Dr. Dr. Jean Ehret (Luxembourg School of Religion & Society) and Prof. Dr. Reinhold Boschki (University of Tübingen)
- organizing meetings, conferences, and symposia
- administrative activities
- diploma in theology (ThM) or equivalent, as well as a background in literature
- very good knowledge of spoken and written English, German, and French
- communication and teamwork skills
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, accompanied by the usual documents (curriculum vitae, references, certificates, etc.), and a letter of motivation. Please send it to candidature20b lsrs.lu before 15th June 2020 using the keyword “LSRS-EW”.