Literary evening: Mr. Darcy’s trial
Reading club meeting with Diana Mistreanu
The LSRS is pleased to invite you to the Reading club meeting with Diana Mistreanu, Ph.D., Lecturer at the LSRS, on December 15, 2020 from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M., online (Webex).
- Image: Gregor Krause
Despite having seduced several generations of readers, Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice) has been accused of arrogance, entitlement and self-absorption. His trial will take place on December 15. Whether you choose to join the prosecution team or to prepare Mr. Darcy’s defense, if you were a witness of Mr. Darcy’s relationship with Elizabeth or if you simply want to attend the trial, you’re most welcome to join the courtroom!
Please sign up before December 11:
- Reading night: Between “the me that leaves and the me that returns”: Gertrude Bell’s Persian Gateways and Walls
- Lire, découvrir, partager : une histoire de livres et d’amitié dans un « foyer où les âmes se fondent »
- Reading night: Siddhartha (1922) by Hermann Hesse
- Reading, listening and storytelling night: A Tale of Love and Darkness by Amos Oz (2002)
- Literary evening: Mr. Darcy’s trial