Reading night: Siddhartha (1922) by Hermann Hesse
Reading club meeting with Diana Mistreanu
The LSRS is pleased to invite you to the Reading club meeting with Diana Mistreanu, Ph.D., Senior Research Fellow and Senior Lecturer, on Wednesday, September 30, 2020 from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M. online (Webex)
“…the opposite of every truth is just as true! That is to say, any truth can only be expressed and put into words when it is one-sided. Everything that can be thought with the mind and said with words is one-sided, it’s all just the half of it, lacking completeness, roundness, or unity.” (Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha)
We will talk about Hermann Hesse and read several excerpts from his 1922 novel, Siddhartha.
No previous knowledge of the author’s work is required in order to attend this event.
Ten places available
Please sign up: diana.mistreanu lsrs.lu
- Québec et Luxembourg, sociétés laïques et pluralistes – Enjeux d’initiation et de transmission
- Publications . Publikationen
- Nouvelles Religiosités et Évangélisation
- Twenty-first century religion – European and global perspectives
- Section « Sécularisation, pluralisme, transmission »
- Présentation du département « Religion, communication, éducation »