The “Biblical Inspiration of all Pastoral Activity”
The Luxembourg School of Religion & Society (LSRS) shall organize an international scientific colloquium from March 3 to 5, 2017 entitled:
“God’s Word is at Work in You Who Believe” (cf. 1 Th 2:13)
The “Biblical Inspiration of all Pastoral Activity” – Pedagogical Issues
The development of a program based on the option of the “biblical inspiration of all pastoral activity” (biblica animatio totius actionis pastoralis), in the spirit of Pope Benedict XVI’s Verbum Domini (2010), presents major challenges, which themselves are linked with fundamental theological and pastoral issues.
This colloquium shall allow the participants to take advantage of interdisciplinary contributions that not only favor the advancement of the theoretical and practical reflection on the subject but also identify direct repercussions for the elaboration of the Master’s program by which the LSRS intends to respond to a major need in today’s Church.
The detailed program for this colloquium was elaborated under the responsibility of an international scientific committee. Papers may be presented in French or in English. Translations in the second working language will be furnished during the conference and simultaneous translations of the discussions shall be provided.
Please reserve the following dates for your participation in this conference in Luxembourg: March 3-5, 2017! As soon as the program has been finalized, you will receive detailed information as well as a call for papers.
- Section « Sécularisation, pluralisme, transmission »
- Colloque scientifique : Pas d’Humanité sans Parole
- Nouvelles religiosités et évangélisation
- Course on Biblical Pastoral Ministry
- Publications . Publikationen
- #Jeunes #Foi #Vocation – Questions et attentes des jeunes envers l’Église
- Taxation, Religions & Philosophical and Non-Confessional Organisations in Europe
- Présentation du département « Religion, communication, éducation »