Maxim Kantor, “Artist in Residence” at the LSRS during the Academic Year 2019-2020
The International Conference organized by the LSRS in cooperation with the University of Luxembourg and the Musée National d’Histoire et d’Art in June 2019 was the occasion for Maxim Kantor and the LSRS to become more familiar with one another. As the artist finds himself deeply attracted by the mission of the LSRS, he accepted the invitation of the institution’s director, Prof. Jean Ehret, to be its “artist in residence” during the Academic year 2019-2020.
During this year, Maxim Kantor will work on a major artistic project, he will offer several lectures, and participate more generally in the Academic life of the LSRS. In September 2020, an international conference will be organized on the work of Maxim Kantor. The completed artistic project will be presented to the public during this conference.
For all information
- Pourquoi ce sentiment de défiance face à l’islam aujourd’hui ?
- Geborgen und unbehaust – Wie begegnen Religionen der Sehnsucht nach Heimat?
- Eise Glawen – erliewen, duerchdenken, vermëttelen / Theologesch a biblesch Grondlagen
- Sessions de « Préparation au Mariage »
- Jubilé diocésain 2020: 150 ans diocèse de Luxembourg