Recruitment of a scientific collaborator
at the Chair of Biblical Theology led by Prof. Dr. Georg Rubel
The Luxembourg School of Religion & Society recruits
a scientific collaborator at the Chair of Biblical Theology led by Prof. Dr. Georg Rubel
from 1st September 2020.
Duration of the fixed-term contract: 3 years
Employment: 40 hours/week
Compensation: 33.600 € gross/year
- writing a doctoral dissertation as part of one of the Chair’s research projects (Paul’s missionary strategy, Mark’s Gospel) in cooperation with the Theological Faculty of Trier
- organizing meetings, conferences, symposia
- administrative activities
- diploma in Catholic theology (ThM) with an emphasis on New Testament exegesis or biblical theology
- professional and methodical competence
- very good knowledge of Greek
- very good knowledge of spoken and written German and French
- communication and teamwork skills
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, accompanied by the usual documents (curriculum vitae, references, certificates, etc.) and a letter of motivation.
Please send it to candidature20a lsrs.lu before 31st March 2020 using the keyword “LSRS-NT”.